Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Something new?

I haven't been keeping up with this blog, I know. But I thought I would come back to update on something new I will be working on: pigmented and sheer lip glosses. When I get paid from my day job a week from this Thursday, I will be purchasing the ingredients and begin experimenting. It took me awhile to make the decision on whether I should do other products, because I know it takes some time (and money) especially during the experimental phase. I have done quite a bit of research, though, and I feel pretty confident in this endeavor. I can't wait!

I will still be working on eyeshadows though, of course. I went through a demotivated period for a few weeks, but I am finally back in the creative groove again. Here are a few of my latest "creations":








I am going to be getting to work on at least two more tonight. Sometimes when I sit down at my desk, I know exactly what I'm going for, but tonight I think I am just going to let the micas and iron oxides talk to me. I'll try to post pictures of what I come up with tonight as well!


-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment