Saturday, June 9, 2012

Yesterday was a busy day for online shopping for me!

I did it, y'all. I took the plunge and ordered subscriptions for like 4 different beauty box programs: Birchbox (which I've been having for some time now), Beauty Army (yessss!), Julep Maven, and MyGlam. Actually, yesterday I received an email from Julep to purchase a June Mystery Box ($19.99 for $60-200 worth of product) so of course I did that. Also, for the first time in forever, I paid for subscriptions to Vogue, Allure, Glamour and Self magazines. I know, right? I love getting things in the mail so much, and you can't beat those deals. :)

I also ordered from Fyrinnae last night, since they came out with five new shades! I really love them. I am working on collecting every eyeshadow color they have. And for the first time, I actually ordered quite a few Lip Lustre samples, 11 of them to be exact. I just found out from another blog that even though they are samples, they actually come in a miniature version of the full-size! Of course I'll have pictures and swatches to come!! <3

What else? Oh yeah, Etsy. I love trying out new companies, but the one thing I hate (but can understand why) about ordering samples is I hate those baggies! Since I have this company though, I have my own sample jars, so it's easy for me to just transfer the contents of the baggies into them! Of the two companies I purchased from, one was Mineral Love and the other was Rose Marie Shadows. I ordered 5 samples of each, so I will of course have pictures and swatches once they come in!

Oh my goodness! How could I forget?! I bought the Sleek Acid palette on eBay from England yesterday as well!! It was only $15.70 shipped. :) I am seriously planning on collecting all (or most) Sleek eyeshadow palettes. We have three pay periods next month, so I will definitely be ordering quite a bit from their website, since shipping is a whopping $13 flat rate! In all, it may set me back $70-80, but it's so worth it! <3

So that's it! I'll be posting pictures of my hauls as they arrive. I know I'll be back later today because my Birchbox will be arriving today!

Time to get dressed and ready for work!!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment