Saturday, June 9, 2012

More!

My Birchbox didn't come in today. :( I thought for sure it would, since the USPS tracking site said it had arrived in New Orleans on the 8th. Oh well. There's always Monday, right?

After today, I'm not ordering anything anymore this month, I promise!! :D I just made an order with: Pretty Addictions (on Etsy), BadBitch Cosmetics (on Etsy), BFTE Cosmetics, and then one item off of eBay (some earrings). I know. At least with the makeup purchases, it was only samples that I ordered.

You know what that means! Next week, I am going to be very busy swatching and photographing my mini-hauls.

That's it for tonight! Just had to do a little mini-update so y'all know what to expect in the coming week or so. I really can't wait for the new Fyrinnae items, especially the Lip Lustres, to come in!

Until then...


-Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment